Camp K’Ton Ton
By the week June 19-August 23 | Age 2 | South Hills JCC
Campers thrive in a safe and structured program that has both outdoor and indoor activities. Most importantly, your child will be safe and have fun.
Your child will enjoy
- Learning to swim in our indoor pool with Red Cross Safety Instructors.
- Playing in our outdoor water play area
- Participating in outdoor nature activities with our nature specialist
- Enjoying music activities with our music specialist
- Creating with our arts & crafts specialist
- Playing and learning a variety of physical activities
- Climbing, sliding and running around in our private, enclosed outdoor playground
- Camp-wide activities connected to weekly themes which may include carnivals, parades, special sporting events and holiday celebrations.
- Experiencing Israel and its culture with our 2 Israeli counselors
- Celebrating the Sabbath each Friday at our Kabbalat Shabbat
- Learning about giving to those in need by weekly contributions to our food and money drives benefiting local food banks
- Learning to help others by earning leaves on our Mitzvah (Good Deed) Tree
Parents get updates through emails and other communications.
Monday-Friday; Monday, Wednesday and Friday; Tuesday and Thursday
9 am-12:30 pm (includes a kosher-style lunch)
9 am-3 pm (includes a kosher-style lunch and afternoon snack)
Camp K’Ton Ton Camp Yeladim 2017