Camp Ozrim Pre-CIT Program
By the week June 20-August 12 | Grades 7-8 | South Hills JCC
What makes Camp Ozrim Special?
Ozrim combines traditional day camp activities with a counselor-in-training program. Campers are placed with a group in the morning to learn the ins and outs of being a counselor. In the afternoons, they participate in camp activities such as specialties and swimming. 9 am -3 pm (includes a kosher-style lunch and afternoon snack).
Camp Ozrim Activities
- Free Swim
- Arts & Crafts
- Week 1: Mini Golf
- Week 3: Overnight at EKC
- Week 6: Sandcastle (6 pm return)
- Week 8: Kennywood (6 pm return)
Parent/ Camper interview required before registration.
Special things we do at JCC South Hills summer day camps:
- Experience Israel and its culture with our 2 Israeli counselors
- Celebrate the Sabbath each Friday at our Kabbalat Shabbat
- Learn about giving to those in need by weekly contributions to our food and money drives benefiting local food banks
- Learn to help others by earning leaves on our Mitzvah (Good Deed) Tree