CIT Leadership Program
June 19-July 14; July 17-August 11 | Grades 9-10 | South Hills JCC
- Assignment to a camper group
- Learn the responsibilities of a daycamp counselor
- Develop a spirit of volunteerism
- Develop social skills and skills related to working with children
- Team-building exercises with fellow CITs
- Lead a weekly activity with their group
- Participate in a community mitzvah project.
After successfully completing the 4- or 8-week program, a rebate will be awarded.
Special things we do at JCC South Hills summer day camps:
- Experience Israel and its culture with our 2 Israeli counselors
- Celebrate the Sabbath each Friday at our Kabbalat Shabbat
- Learn about giving to those in need by weekly contributions to our food and money drives benefiting local food banks
- Learn to help others by earning leaves on our Mitzvah (Good Deed) Tree
Parent/CIT interview required prior to registration.
CIT Leadership Program 2017