South Hills Day Camps
Kindergarten-Age 14 | June 13-August 12, 2022
South Hills Day Camp is more than a place, it’s a feeling. Campers are encouraged by enthusiastic staff to explore new interests, cultivate skills and find new opportunities to engage, create and have fun. When we think of camp we think of the Connections, Values, Growth, Fun, and the feeling of Family at South Hills Day Camp. Your child will grow in a caring community that encourages lasting relationships. With sports, aquatics, arts & crafts and nature, campers enjoy a well-rounded experience in a safe environment.
9 am-3 pm
Located at the South Hills JCC
- We provide a healthy kosher-style lunch and snack daily.
- All of our staff are CPR trained.
- Afternoon care are available from 3 to 6 pm at an additional cost.
SO MANY THINGS TO DO AT SOUTH HILLS
Check out what camp is really like!VIEW SAMPLE SCHEDULE
Arrival at camp
Flagpole—singing, cheering, flag raising and recognizing special events such as birthdays
Red Cross Swim Instruction / Free Swim
Noon Lunch (Kosher Style Lunch provided daily)
Arts & Crafts
Pickup from camp
After-camp care at the JCC
Our Beautiful Campus
• 25 yard, six-lane heated pool, depth 3 to 6 feet with outdoor patio
• Double-court gym
• Sports field
• Outdoor playgrounds, sandbox
• Art and nature tents
• Blacktop area for basketball and games
• Access to Scott Nature Conservancy
• Outdoor water play areas