EACH DAY AT CAMP IS UNFORGETTABLE!
Campers, encouraged by enthusiastic staff, explore new interests, cultivate skills and find new opportunities to engage, create and have fun. Your child will be respected and appreciated in a caring community that encourages lasting relationships. With sports, aquatics, arts & crafts and nature, campers enjoy a well-rounded experience in a safe environment. Children swim twice a day in our 25-yard pool, receiving expert swimming instruction from a certified lifeguard in our ARC certified program. Several field trips opportunities are provided throughout the summer.
Activities at South Hills Day Camp:
- Celebrate the Sabbath each Friday at our Kabbalat Shabbat–
- Middot (values) program. Whenever campers show a value, they are rewarded with Middot Bracelets.
- Color War
- Field Trips
- Foam Parties
- 9 square
- We provide a healthy kosher-style lunch and snack daily.–
- All of our staff are CPR trained.
- Morning and afternoon care are available from 7 am to 6 pm.
SO MANY THINGS TO DO AT SOUTH HILLS
Check out what camp is really like!VIEW SAMPLE SCHEDULE
Before care at the JCC
Arrival at camp
Flagpole—singing, cheering, flag raising and recognizing special events such as birthdays
Red Cross Swim Instruction
Noon Lunch (Kosher Style Lunch provided daily)
Arts & Crafts
Pickup from camp
After-camp care at the JCC
SOUTH HILLS DAY CAMPS
Our Beautiful Campus
• 25 yard, six-lane heated pool, depth 3 to 6 feet with outdoor patio
• Double-court gym
• Sports field
• Outdoor playgrounds, sandbox
• Art and nature tents
• Blacktop area for basketball and games
• Access to Scott Nature Conservancy
• Outdoor water play areas