Work at a JCC Day Camp
Join our Team!
Now hiring for J&R Day Camp | South Hills Day Camp | Specialty Camps & Performing Arts Camp in Squirrel Hill
At JCC Day Camps, we provide meaningful experiences for our entire community – our campers and our staff.
Each summer, we see and experience the positive impact our staff can make with our campers. Our staff members create opportunities that enrich children’s lives in lasting and meaningful ways; our staff finds meaning for themselves in the process. Many of our staff have grown up at JCC Day Camps. Our staff form a close-knit community where everyone is supported and challenged to be their best selves.
If you or know someone who is looking for a place where you can inspire and shape the minds of children while feeling supported and energized, then apply today. We would love for you to be part of our team!
- $1,200 Junior Counselor or Specialist
- $2,100-$2,300 Counselor or Specialist – Level 1
- $2,600-$2,900 Counselor or Specialist – Level 2
- $3,000-$3,400 Senior counselor or specialist
- $3,600-$4,000 Program Area Supervisor
- $4,000-$5,000 Camper Care Specialist
- $150-$700 Aftercare counselor, based on number of days worked
- $300 Bus monitor
- $350 Completion bonus if you complete 90% of days worked per your staff agreement – Junior Staff & Level 1 Staff
- $700 Completion bonus if you complete 90% of days worked per your staff agreement –Level 2 Staff and Senior Staff
- $250 All-star bonus for any staff member who is in good standing and fulfills their work commitment per their staff agreement
- Free JCC membership during time of employment
- 5 guest passes to bring friends and family to use the facility (includes gym, pool, outdoor park)
- Lunch and snacks provided every day
- $250 bonus if you refer a friend to work at camp
- Camp t-shirt/tank top provided to wear every day of the week, surprise swag given throughout the summer
- End of summer banquet
- Bagel breakfast every Friday
- Transportation to and from camp provided (J&R Day Camp only)