YALLA BALAGAN: Grades 6-8
Build friendships and make memories at JCC’s Teen Travel Camp
Enjoy classic camp fun at the JCC's Family Park, explore Pittsburgh, and visit other awesome places! During three 3-week sessions, rising 6th-8th graders will embark on adventures to see Pittsburgh through new eyes, build relationships, give back to the community, and have plenty of fun, all grounded in Jewish values and learning. Yalla Balagan has the best of all worlds! Campers have their own sacred space the JCC's beautiful, 100-acre Family Park and get to participate in all the camp classics, from archery to swimming, while also getting out into Pittsburgh for paddleboarding, baseball games, art adventures, and more. And each session includes exciting travel to other cities. Join us for a unique camp experience and the summer of a lifetime!
Join us this summer!
- June 22-July 10: Includes an overnight trip to DETROIT
- July 13-31: Includes an overnight trip to HERSHEY PARK
- August 3-21: Includes an overnight trip to PHILADELPHIA
- EARLY BIRD prices: $1,350/JCC member; $1,500/community
- June 22-July 10; July 13-31; August 3-21
- Transportation to and from the Family Park from the JCC in Squirrel Hill is included. Central location pickups are between 8:30 and 9 am and dropoffs are between 4 and 4:30 pm.
- A big overnight trip in the second week of each session!
THE BIG TRIPS
Each session will be organized around a different Jewish Value. This year, we will travel to Detroit, Hershey Park and Philadelphia
Weeks 1 and 3 of each session include day trips out and about in Pittsburgh! This summer our visits will include Fun Slides, ASCEND Pittsburgh, Paint Monkey, a Pirates game, and more. Unless otherwise specified, all day trips depart from and return to Family Park within the normal J&R camp hours.